Xombie: Chapter 6 Xombie: Chapter 6

*shock*

Not much on this site can give me chills. I don't know how to write a review that can express how excellent this series is. I'll stop now.

Chrono Trigger Unglued 10 Chrono Trigger Unglued 10

Ack! I can't believe I missed this before!

I completely missed the post in your forum about this until now! Whoops! Anyway, it's awesome to see another CTU. The jokes were great, as I've come to expect. Love the running gag about Marle's ponytail. You slipped that in to devastating effect. And I can hardly believe the cat came to rescue Crono. Brilliant. xD

I don't really have the patience to look for the secret scene now. I'll probably come back and look for it later.

As usual, I have a little overly analytical constructive criticism to dish out:
1. I don't know if it's just my computer, but the frame rate seemed a little slow at some parts. It was most noticeable when the camera panned down to show the guards in the prison. What FPS are you using?

2. Typos. Not a big deal, but meh.

3. The prison area backgrounds looked good, but were easily distinguishable from the other backgrounds. I know you took screenshots of the game for them. Let me ask... were the original sizes of the two types of backgrounds the same?

Gratz on the award! See ya in the forum.

Cryokenetic responds:

Hey Magius!

1. Same FPS as always: 17. I think slow down was because I was using the ripped BGs...which were a little larger in size. Although, I haven't encountered any of this lag whenever I view the movie so I dunno.

2. I won't mispell again, I swear! Dammit.

3.Yeah, the sizes are different...I'm gonna try and tweek that for EP 11. I was kinda in a rush to get 10 out, so some of the stuff was unfinished.

Thanks for stopping by!

Naruto - Go !!! Naruto - Go !!!

I can't stop watching it!

Argh! I don't have time to keep watching your awesome movie! This is all your fault!

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

This game is just awesome.

This is one of my favorite internet games. Also, I don't get why people say this game is too hard. I think it's too easy and too short. I'm looking forward to the console version, though.

Road Blocks Road Blocks

Such a headache!

I finally beat it! My head really hurts! The last few levels were dissapointing, but that was an incredible game. Nice job.

squares game squares game

I lost track of the time! Nice job!

I'm really impressed. With a little work this game could be up there with the Helicopter and Worm games, IMO. (Adds to favorites) Though my wrist was starting to hurt after I got 90-some squares...

*+*+Frog's Song+*+* *+*+Frog's Song+*+*

I need to look at the audio portal more often.

If this is any indication of the stuff you can find in the audio portal, then I'm going to be here a lot more. Love CT, love this song. You da man.

Chronamut responds:

well, hehehe, this is an indication of what I can do in the audio portal - I cant vouch for the others tho. Just remember i was here first ;)

and yet we all love ct!